Monday, June 22, 2015

Castle Ladyhawke

Hiya!!!!


I first met Crystal a few years ago when I was in search of a model for a competition image in South Carolina with my buddy Tyler Nafziger. We became instant friends. Crystal is a natural in front of the camera and a true joy to spend time with! She is also one of the most talented people I have ever met.  A few years later I invited her to come model for my class (And other classes) that I was teaching at Florida School in Daytona. We had a blast. I was photographing her in the ocean at sunrise one day (with 20 or so other photographers from a number of classes standing behind me) when she began to squeal,"There's a FISH in my dress!" sure enough, a small minnow popped out of her dress seconds later! Didn't faze her at all!

I was honored when Crystal asked me to photograph her wedding. It was being held at Castle Ladyhawke, one of the premier venues in North Carolina.It is SO GORGEOUS!  The staff, the caterer, the DJ, everyone was a true professional. The day was perfect, and HER fiance, Yanek, could not have been nicer. This wedding is among the most amazing weddings I have  photographed, out of the 1000+ I have done. The best thing about the day was the LOVE that abounded. They now are a family of SIX, and everyone loves each other!  I am still going through the thousands of images Tyler, Linda and I shot, but I pulled some favorites for you. 
I don't have all the vendor websites, but I will list what I can.
Castle LadyHawke - (http://castleladyhawke.com
Makeup and hair-  MUA Hair by Gina Covalinski
Cake- Magda's Cakes  Magda's Cakes
Caterer- Harrison's Fine Dining- Harrisons dining and catering
Ceremony performed by- Beloved Ceremony
DJ
Coordinated by-



















Thanks!!  Al Gordon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! Most beautiful Bride ever....Susan Craven

Derica Lea Idocks said...

Breathtaking! But that is to be expected. Al, your love of wedding photography shows in each of your images. As a fellow professional wedding photographer and long time admirer of your work, it warms my heart to look at these gorgeous images! What a fantastic venue and beautiful bride to work with. You must have been in heaven. Keep up the great work my friend! :D