Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gotta have some R&R.....













Hey friends!

A lot of people ask me what I do for fun. Well, believe it or not, I love to photograph! My family and I got tickets to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival a little while ago. I ran across these images when I was backing up some of my files, and decided to post them. I do enjoy photographing colors, shadows, and interesting people. When I get stressed, I go take a walk- or a drive- with my camera.  It lets my mind be creative and I can relax and think. I had a field day at the Festival with all the things around to shoot! I highly recommend going to the Festival. There is a lot to do-camera or not. My family had a great time! Check out www.tnrenfest.com. Our day was cut short by a rainstorm, but I got home refreshed and raring to get back to work. Thanks!

No comments: