Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A chance to relax!








Every once in a while, it's good to just "kick back". I have an incredible extended family, and this year we were all able to get away for Christmas. In fact, I am still on the way back, and this is the first time I have been on the internet since December 23! We spent the time together at a wonderful cabin in Maggie Valley, North Carolina. Of course, I had to capture some images while I was there. I had such fun climbing the hills (and sliding around a bit), with my son Dean, and brother-in-law Scott Maurer.

My wife's parents have "adopted " me since my parents passed away some time ago. I appreciate all their support in my profession. I treasure the moments with her and her family. I hope everyone had as super of a holiday as we had. It even snowed on Christmas!



Enjoy!

No comments: