Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A challenge





HIYA

I was attending the Florida School in Daytona a couple of weeks ago, and had a desire to challenge myself creatively and technically. I asked a few of my photographer friends to help (Thanks, yall) and an incredibly beautiful and talented photographer to model (Thanks, Cherilyn!).

I challenged myself by not bringing a flash, and seeing how many different images I could get in 15-20 minutes. These images were made with the ambient light, and some had a
flashlight
added.

We started at 5:30 AM, and I was done by 5:50 am. I am extremely happy with the images. Its great when you have friends that will get up for you at O dark thirty!

I apologize for not updating my blog lately. I will make it up to you!

Al

1 comment:

waterlilygallery said...

So I finally get to see it? Looks GREAT!!