Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ja MON!!!




HIYA!!

I apologize for not keeping my blog updated. I will do better, because I have LOTS to report! First , I really want to tell you about my wedding in JAMAICA in May! My wife and I were honored to spend 4 days with Chelsea Boston and RJ Teahan, along with their families, photographing their fabulous wedding. I photographed Chelsea's sisters wedding a few years ago, and it was like I was a part of the family on this trip. They are incredibly wonderful people, and such fun to photograph. Chelsea and RJ did everything I asked them to do, including getting under a roaring waterfall of cold water! I also went with RJ and his buddies on a fishing trip, where they caught tuna and amber jack. The tuna was grilled by the chef of the resort as soon as we returned. Fantastic. Overall, I think I shot over 3000 images. Here are a few.

No comments: